fredag 27 april 2007

Sopranos Kids

© HBO

Yahoo! har en intressant artikel om hur Jamie-Lynn Sigler och Robert Iler även kända som Meadow och AJ i "Sopranos" hade det under åren de spelade in serien.


Breaking in was easy for Sigler.


"When it started," she says, "I was playing a teenage girl who wasn't getting along with her mom and was frustrated by her dad and annoyed by her brother. It wasn't something very farfetched for me to play."


###


But she found new inspiration while shooting last year's hospital scenes with Meadow's gravely injured father, played by series star James Gandolfini'


"He was an amazing presence, even lying there in a coma," Sigler marvels. "He affected me so much."


"He's a cool guy," says Iler. "I never feel more privileged than when I get to do scenes with him. He brings something out of me I couldn't do by myself."


###


"When we go to the set now," he says, "it's still `The kids are coming.' That's what we are on this show. Even though I'm 22. And Jamie's 25; she's been married; she's been divorced."

Inga kommentarer: