torsdag 10 november 2011

Ricky Gervais vill vara värd för Golden Globe OCH Oscarsgalan!

“I’ll do it,” he told Access Hollywood, employing his trademark dry, British wit on Wednesday at the 5th Annual Stand Up For Heroes event in New York City, when asked about the Oscars no longer having a host. “I’ll do that as well. I’ll be in town any way for the Globes.”

When Access suggested he could kill two birds with one stone, Ricky shared his discounted price.

“Exactly, two for one offer,” he smiled. “I can knock off 20 percent. Two for one deal. I’ll just stay up there.”

Via Accesshollywood.com

...men man skall inte ta detta på fullt allvar i alla fall inte att han vill vara värd för Oscars-galan. Men han verkar vara sugen på att ge sig i kast med Golden Globe igen. Han gjorde ju succé tidigare i år:



1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Han gjorde succé 2010. I år var reaktionerna något mixade...